We are seeking a talented Architectural Designer with 2-5 years professional job experience to join our team. This position can be located in the Jackson or Nashville office. Come lead, learn, and grow with us!
- Independently perform all work associated with all conventional phases and aspects of design
- Develop programming and conceptual designs, schematic and design development drawings and Construction Documentation including technical drawings and specifications.
- Participate in construction administration, including review of shop drawings, submittals and supplemental instructions, site visits and quality control
- May assist with the client management, project process and consultant coordination, depending on project type, size and individual skill
- Contribute to the overall quality and success of the firm through other duties and opportunities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Architectural Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2-5 years job-related experience
- ARE licensure welcomed, but not required
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation
- Strong knowledge of building codes and industry standards.
- Demonstrated experience using Revit required.
- Demonstrated experience with Enscape, Lumion, SketchUp, Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Suite or Bluebeam welcomed, but not required.
- Strong communication, coordination, and organization skills